Our range of relaxing massages are intended to truly relax and revive you whatever your price range or available time.
Signature Relaxing Massages
Indulgence Spa Massage £75
The ultimate in winding down, this full body aromatherapy massage includes a sleep-inducing face & scalp massage, scented eye pillow and heat therapy. Float away with your choice of light or deep pressure. Add on Hot Stones for total luxury for £10.
Tranquillity Massage £35 – £65
A truly relaxing back, neck and shoulder or full body massage. You can customise this massage with your choice of light or deep pressure and add on hot stones and aromatherapy oils for even greater luxury.
- Back, Neck & Shoulders £35
- Full Body £50
- With Hot Stones add on £10
- With Aromatherapy oils add on £5
- With Hot Stones & Aromatherapy oils add on £15
Antenatal Massages for the Mother-to-Be
Nurture Massage £85
The ultimate treat for the mother-to-be: a full body antenatal massage including face & scalp massage with optional aromatherapy inhalation & scented eye pillow.
Antenatal Massage £46-£62
The perfect wind-down for any mother-to-be. Total R&R using positions of comfort and lots of padding to make sure that mum and baby are safe and snuggly.
- Back, Neck & Shoulder £46
- Full Body £62
Express De-Stress £30 A relaxing 20 minute express massage focused on releasing stress and tension in either your back or legs. Carried out on a massage bed using unscented oils.
Head in the Clouds £30 A soothing and deeply relaxing 20 minute express aromatherapy massage to ease the tension from your neck, shoulders, scalp and face.
Hand Reviver Massage £15 Enjoy instant release of tension in the fingers, hands and forearms with this 10 minute express massage which can help prevent RSI developing.
Foot Reviver Massage £15 Ease the stress and tension in your toes, feet, ankles and calves with a 10 minute express massage which is perfect after a day on your feet.
- Back, neck and shoulder massage is approximately 30 minutes. Full body massage is approximately 50 minutes.
- If you have specific aches and pains or injuries please view our therapeutic & remedial massage menu.
- Antenatal massages can only be carried out in the second and third trimester. We will not carry out massage in the first trimester or on a woman considered “high risk” or with pregnancy complications (at any stage in the pregnancy) without written authority from a GP, midwife or consultant.
- Please check our contraindications page before booking if you have any medical conditions.