Wellbeing Events can be delivered in various ways – some organisations hold an annual Wellbeing Week, others may have a one or two day programme of activities, whilst for some these are smaller scale events taking place over one or more lunchbreaks.
If you are organising your own Wellbeing Event we can deliver seminars, workshops and practical sessions across a range of topics including:
- Practical Stress Management
- Remedial Action for Workplace Postural Issues
- Effective Nutrition for Daily Health
- Setting Up Your Workspace to Minimise Strain
- Time Management
- Holistic Health in the Workplace
- Fitness Training Plans and Nutrition for Working Athletes
- Body MOTs
- Walking For Health
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Worklife Balance
- Day to Day Conflict Resolution
- How to Relax and Sleep Better
- Memory Development
Alternatively we can plan, organise and manage a complete event on your behalf, designed to suit your budget, number of employees, office environment and specific requirements. With our extensive network of health, fitness and counselling consultants, we can develop an exciting and relevant programme of Wellbeing events and activities.
We can run workshops for groups or individuals. Whether you want a one-day interactive training session or a series of 60 minute seminars, we can develop an offering to meet your needs.
Sample content of a one-day Stress Management training course:
- What is stress?
- How and why do we get stressed?
- Recognising your own stressors.
- Stress management techniques.
Developing, implementing and monitoring your personal stress management strategy.
Many topics lend themselves to both short and long formats. For example Stress Management courses can be held over one or more days for individuals with specific needs, but for most staff a shorter lunchtime presentation will cover a lot of ground.