At One Health and Beauty Ltd is an independent, Birmingham-based company with its own Wellness Clinic and Day Spa (“At One Day Spa”) close to Colmore Business District.
The business is owned and run by Beth Davies, a former management consultant turned personal trainer and sports therapist, with an MBA from Cranfield and over 20 years in management and directorship roles. Beth has a unique understanding of the pressures of corporate life and the need to deliver value for money. She also cares passionately about the wellbeing of others, and has built a like-minded team around her.
This team provides services that are not just high-quality but also extremely relevant to today’s office workers. An extensive business network also enables the business to source excellent speakers and experts on a range of health, wellbeing and stress-management subjects.
Whether your business is large or small, we can support your employee wellbeing offering in a way that suits your needs. We offer an initial Wellbeing Consultation which allows us to assess your wellbeing needs and develop an outline proposal to introduce or enhance the wellbeing offering in your workplace.
We know that there are a lot of companies out there offering wellbeing support. Why would you choose us?
- We are local which means that we can easily meet and support you without incurring additional costs such as travel and hotels.
- We are independent, flexible and personal, which means that we can totally tailor what we deliver to meet the needs of you and your staff.
- Because we are right on your doorstep, we can deal with any follow-up queries or individual support personally.
- We provide truly cost-effective solutions, partly because we can use our relationship with you to raise the profile of our business in Great Western Arcade to your staff.
- Because the day to day work of our Spa relies on us getting a great reputation amongst your staff, we have a real vested interest in delivering top quality solutions.
- We can provide end-to-end solutions dealing with everything from advertising to taking bookings and payments to service-delivery to follow-up.
- We can support you either at your business or ours.
- We don’t just send in a salesperson to promise you the earth and then give you an off-the-shelf response delivered by someone you’ve never met before. The person you meet to discuss and develop solutions is the owner of the business – an experienced corporate businesswoman with an MBA and proven track-record of providing top quality consultancy and training across a range of disciplines. What’s more she will often be the person delivering solutions to your staff.